Strawberry Smoothie | Fruiteatox











Your Going To Need

2 frozen apricots 
5-10 frozen strawberries 
1 tablespoon of Greek yoghurt 
Half a cup of Fruit teatox (I used lemon flavour) mixed with water
Ice cubes 

All these ingredients are used to make a flavour that I love, you don't have to add exactly the same as me. If you don't have tea tox you can add water or milk instead, or if your not into strawberries or apricots you can add any fruit of your choice! Also you are going to need a blender :)

Instructions

Overnight I put the fruit in the freezer so they are ready for the next day. 
Then I made a cup of lemon teatox using hot water a couple of hours before making the smoothie so it's cooled down when added. 
I remove the pips from the middle of the apricots, then add the strawberries and apricots into the blender.
I then add 5-7 ice cubes into the blender.
Then I add 1 table spoon of plain Greek yoghurt. 
Lastly I add half a cup of the lemon fruit teatox. 
then blend it all together and pour it into a glass and it's done! 

End Result


Love Roxy x

2 comments

  1. I'm seeing the Teatox everywhere recently! Makes me consider trying it!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete