The Oscars Style Challenge


I received a email a couple of weeks ago to team up with Weddington Way, I was really shocked as they have the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen, so I felt really honoured. They have a various amount of different wedding and bridesmaid dresses on their website and asked me and a short list of other bloggers to style some beautiful dresses from their shop.

I decided to go for a really elegant look and put some white and red together, it's so simple but classical in my eyes and I think it's safe to say this look will never get old. The dress I picked out from Weddington Way is absolutely to die for, I decided to go for a full length dress instead of the cocktail dresses as I think it really suits the look I'm aiming for. This 'Snow White' dress costs £230 on the website and you can purchase from this link: https://www.weddingtonway.com/products/alfred-sung-d613-bridesmaiddress?sku=su-d613-snow-white





As I mentioned earlier in the post I am pairing red with white. I don't mean any more red clothing or jewellery, I wanted to add red nails and a red clutch, It stands out and completes it all.
I'm really loving any deep red colours at the moment and you can get red lipstick and nail varnishes from pretty much any beauty supply store.




The dress covers the feet but we still need them dream shoes, I have the perfect heels lined up for this outfit it's just a shame they will be covered up. Now most people probably wouldn't go to much bother picking out a really expensive high brand shoe if your feet are covered but I'm not taking any chances with this look. I have picked out some Chanel vintage black heels. Yes, vintage. The whole look could be classed as vintage but like I mentioned it's timeless. I'm not adding a lot of jewellery to this as I want to kind of keep it simple, but I do want to add a little bit just to make it sparkle.




Recently I'm loving the French plaited look and found some hair inspiration online of some examples I think would look flawless with this outfit. A plaited headband, a plaited fringe or just the side of the hair plaited goes perfectly with some loose curls/wavy hair. Wether your hair is short or long it's still easy to achieve this look. 





Last of all to complete the outfit of the evening is this 'Diane Von Furstenberg' clutch bag. I picked out this deep red colour as I think it will really stand out heald next to the eye popping Snow White dress.


I think this classical look would look perfect on Felicity Jones who is a nominee for The Oscars 'Best Actress' award. Her most recent film she starred in 'The Theory Of Everything' was based in the 1960's a time where fashion was so different to now. There's no doubt about it I think that she will receive this award and I would be shocked if I was wrong. What better way than to show off your award and win in style. Felicity Jones is such a natural beauty and really stands out to me, I think her wearing this dress could be an Oscar award in itself.


I have left all the links to these items below and the link to Weddingon Way's most current bridesmaid collection.





6 comments

  1. GREAT POST DEAR!!!
    xx
    S
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white dress is lovely, and I love red nails!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. How to Get your lover back after a Divorce or Breakup without any delay.

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in Texas,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same Website: http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and interesting post! Like your blog and the way you write!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos!!!I like your blog, very nice! I wait for mine, if you like we can follow gfc, kiss

    ReplyDelete